Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some for the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that in spite of how do i patent an idea good a perception you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a full line of services not desperate to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother for you to trace you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that market is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is definitely on the market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a machine that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor ideas inventions contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with that inventor ideas.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, however they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly after due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, can be challenging was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they never look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided about their line for that year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to go ahead and take risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few within the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.